1. QUY ĐỊNH KHI ĐĂNG TIN TẠI DIỄN ĐÀN THẢO DƯỢC QUÝ
    + Nói Không Với Đăng Bài Trùng Nội Dung, Sai Chuyên Mục Đăng Tin
    + Khác Tiêu Đề Và 30% Nội Dung Tin Đăng
    + Không Trái Với Thuần Phong Mỹ Tục Và Quy Định Của Pháp Luật VN...
    BQT Sẽ Banned TV Và Xóa Tất cả bài viết mà không cần báo trước...

Football Bet of the Day: Back a Bochum bonanza

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyên Mục Ngoài Lề' bắt đầu bởi thanhthuy02, 16/1/20.

1. thanhthuy02

thanhthuy02 Member

Tham gia ngày:
    21/6/19
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nữ
    Football Bet of the Day: Back a Bochum bonanza
    We're hoping for some Friday night fun in Germany, as two teams with weak defences go head-to-head- According to the website free soccer tips page!

[​IMG]

Strugglers to serve up a treat
    Bochum v Hannover
    Friday 13 December, 17:30
    Dynamo Kyiv went flat last night, as they drew 1-1 with Lugano, and crashed out of the Europa League. After being deprived of entertainment in the Ukrainian capital, we'll go in search of fun in Germany. Bochum are up against Hannover, and I think we could be in for a soccer tips group.
    Both teams are well off the pace when it comes to the promotion race. Bochum gave mighty Bayern Munich a scare in the DFB Cup earlier this season - they led late on, but bravely succumbed lớn a 2-1 defeat. That heroism has been in short supply on Bundesliga 2 - Bochum have only won three of their 16 matches, and they are 12 points short of the top three.
    Hannover were relegated last season, but their attempt to make it back into the top flight has been a disaster so far. Former H96 coach Mirko Slomka's return was a failure, and he lasted until November. Former Sandhausen boss Kenan Kocak, who is just 38, has been brought in lớn try to rescue the campaign.

[​IMG]

I don't trust either team in terms of backing them to get a result, but I do fancy goals here. Bochum's 16 league games have featured 58 goals at an average of 3.62, and nine of those matches have seen an Over 3.5 Goals bet land.
    Hannover have seen three of their last six games feature at least four goals, and they have conceded three goals or more in three of their last six away matches.
    I'll back Over 3.5 Goals here at a hefty 2.84.

: tip

Chia sẻ trang này